Sunday, August 29, 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #12

I'm so excited to be putting my Waltzingmouse Stamps to good use with these weekly sketches!! I'm playing along again this week with WMS Sketch #12 and it was another fun one! I kept it clean and simple this time, creating this everyday boy card that I can have on hand for a birthday or whatever.


I used some old October Afternoon DP (I'm not sure which collection it's from, sorry!) and inked up the cute little race car from the Free Spirit - Boy stamp set in colors to match the DP and stamped it 3 times, cutting each one out with my hobby knife. The fun stamped frame is from the Very Vintage Labels 4 set that is Nestie friendly! LOVE that set! The only real embellishment other than the label nestie is that tailed Baja Breeze ribbon. Sometimes though, clean and simple is just what you need (especially for a little boy)!!

4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Really great card Jen! I love the colors you used on this one. Aren't Clare's stamp wonderful? Hope you and your family are well! Best, Curt

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Jen! The multi colored race cars look darling! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Julia Aston said...

what a great kid or guy design with these cute little race cars Jen! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Kelly S. said...

So fun, love the way you used the ribbon...an adorable card for a little guy!