Sunday, December 12, 2010

Flowery Thanks

Ugh. Can you believe it's Monday again already!? And less than 2 weeks until Christmas! CRAZY. Where in the world did the weekend go? I've been wanting to share this card since last weekend and just haven't had a chance to write up my post. Last week (and this week too) there was no "official" sketch on Jen's blog for the Sketch for You To Try Challenge, but everyone can pick one of their old faves and use it again. Well, gee, thanks Jen - picking a fave is about the hardest thing ever! LOL. But, there is one sketch in particular I seem to use more often than others, and it worked with the stamp set I was itching to get inky, so hey - why not!?

So I used THIS SKETCH from way back on May 15:


And here's what I came up with using the new Amazing Wishes stamp set from Verve:


Have a fantastic week!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Amazing Wishes (Verve)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla (SU); Thrift Shop, Fly a Kite DP (October Afternoon); 72 & Sunny DP (We R Memory Keepers); book print from old book
Ink: Early Espresso (SU)
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Pom Pom Trim, buttons from quilt shop; Polka dot impression plate (PTI)

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love this, Jen! Those papers just make me smile... so pretty!