Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January Key Ingredients

Have you guys had a chance to check out the all-new Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Blog? I have a project posted over there today, so please stop by and check it out for more photos and all the details, and let me know what you think! Here's a little sneak peek of my project:

And here's a look at the fantastic January Key Ingredients kit (I totally stole this image from Taylor!!) - isn't it yummy!?


There are some pretty amazing specials going on right now for both New and Current Subscribers. New Subscribers - During each month of your 6-month subscription, Taylored Expressions will send you a FREE GIFT with your kit for a total of $20 in free product for the length of your subscription! Current Subscribers - Renew or extend your subscription for 6 months by January 31st and get 3 months worth of free goodies! You can find out more details on Taylor's Post HERE on the KI Blog.

The rest of the Key Ingredients Design Team, including our newest member - Barbara Anders! - will be sharing projects on the KI Blog throughout the week this week - so be sure to stop by every day for a little KI Inspiration while you're waiting for your kit to arrive!

3 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Jen! Just popped in to spend a little time going through your beautiful projects. You've made some absolute beautiful stuff as usual. I read with sadness your posting about your Dad and Christmas. I'm sure you all miss him very much. I hope your Mom is doing well. Dean is growing like a weed! What a great photo of him on the beach. I hope you are well and I'm sending my best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful 2011! Best, Curt

Barbara said...

Your project is amazing, Jen! What an adorable set!

Jessica Diedrich said...

yeah, so I can't remember if I told you or not since I haven't gotten to chat w you in a while-after all that pressure, omg girl your project was ADORABLE! FANTASTIC job using this month's KI and great blog post over there!