Monday, February 28, 2011

February Key Ingredients

ETA - I have to apologize for the lateness of this post, it was scheduled to publish on Friday, but I have had MAJOR issues with blogger this weekend that required submitting an error report, several hours of swearing under my breath (ok, so maybe some of it wasn't under my breath), and lots of frustration. But here it is. I've tried to correct the wording so it makes sense, but forgive me if I missed anything!

Hi there! I wanted to share another fun card I created using the February Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions. There are only a few more hours left to get your hands on this kit, but the March kit will be here soon (and it's just as awesome!!).


Isn't that dainty? It's definitely much softer than my normal comfort-zone cards!! But I kind of love it. I did have some trouble photographing it and it looks a little washed out in the picture, but it's so soft and pretty in real life. All of the papers are from the February KI kit. I used the Take Note stamp set and matching Take Note 3 die to create the label (with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink). I rounded the bottom corners of the main paper panel thing with my Corner Chomper and added some ribbon from the kit and some yummy flocked Lush chipboard letters to spell out the "hi!" sentiment and it was done!

I also wanted to be sure and share this clean and simple card I created for the Inspiration Sheets download this month. As a subscriber, you receive FREE Inspiration sheet downloads each month full of sample projects created by the Key Ingredients Design Team using that month's kit. Here was my Inspiration Sheet project for February (the sentiment is from In the Park):


Be sure to check out the Key Ingredients Gallery for more inspiration from the KI Design Team using the February Kit! All the details about the Key Ingredients kit contents and how to subscribe can be found HERE.

No comments: