Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #115

Wow! This week flew by - unfortunately I spent the majority of the week doing nothing but laying in bed, feeling like crap. I have been sick all week and am just starting to feel like I'm getting back to normal, which is why the blog has been so quiet. But I have a fun Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge sample to share with you now and will be back in a bit with a Verve Blog Hop, so it will be a busy day around the blog today! Anyway, on to this week's sketch:


I decided to dust off another neglected PTI set for my sample this week:


I used the Everyday Button Bits stamp set (PTI) along with some yummy Thrift Shop (October Afternoon) DP that I've been hoarding. It's hard to tell in the photo, but that Kraft panel is woodgrain textured. It looks really nice in real life!

Be sure to stop by all the Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and see what they've done with this week's sketch.
Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

8 comments:

Anthonette said...

You poor girl! Sorry to hear you were sick.

Love the card. I love that PTI set. I haven't used it enough.

Karen Motz said...

This is simply sweet Jen!! Love the woodgrain look of the one panel!!

Karen Giron said...

Great minds think alike! LOVE your flowers and the papers - so perfect together! I just adore your style!

Lynn Put said...

Oh so pretty Jen! Love the colors, button flowers and woodgrain embossing!

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome card Jen!! Love the colors! Glad to hear you are feeling better!!

Habsgirl22 said...

Very pretty card!

Esther said...

Very sweet!

Dana White said...

Jen this is beautiful. I love these button flowers - you really inspire me!!