Monday, August 1, 2011

Week in the Life - Day 1


I'm participating in Ali Edwards' Week in the Life Project, but a week behind everyone else (last week was just too crazy for me to get anything done). I'm hoping that by blogging about it I'll actually stick with it this year! However, I'm blogging this project over on my family blog - Tapler Ohana. (WARNING: If you go over there, you're going to see me in my pajamas and my house messy and my kid being a brat. I don't filter or edit photos much on my family blog). I'm doing it there because it's so family photo heavy and the grandparents all want to see those photos and they don't ever come to this blog. Just getting them to figure out how to go to the family blog was difficult enough. So if anyone is interested is seeing my process for Week in the Life, head on over to my Family Blog and check it out (I'll post a few reminders throughout the week this week - it will help keep me motivated I think). Also, I just did a big Blog Makeover on my family blog with a new-ish Zoe Pearn Blog in a Box kit and I think it looks super cute! ;-)

No comments: