Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch #152

Did you know it's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Time again? Well, most of you probably know by now that I rarely (ok, never) get my assignments and blog posts done in advance. So about 10 minutes before this blog post was supposed to be up, I went to grab my camera to take the picture of my card and almost had a stroke because I couldn't find it (my camera, that is)! Then I spent the next 30 minutes tearing the house and my car apart looking for it before I realized that I left it at my Mom's (at least I'm really really hoping that's where it is. I'm pretty sure it is). So, I don't have a photo of my card to share with you. So far, I've totally been slacking with my Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge posts in 2012, which means at least one of my New Years resolutions (ok, it's probably not the ONLY one) is a big fat FAIL. But anyway, I'll come back tomorrow (Sunday) as soon as I get my camera back from my Mom's and share my card. Do I get partial credit for at least having my card done on time?? I thought I'd go ahead and share the fun sketch with you now anyway. That way the rest of the team can't give me too hard of a time about being a slacker this week (wink). So here it is:


If you want some inspiration now, head on over to the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers' blogs and check out what they did with the sketch. They probably actually have a card posted right now.
AND...we have another fabulous Guest Sweet Sunday Stamper, Jessie Rone! Be sure to stop by and see what she's created with this week's sketch too!

Then play along with us and post your own creation using InLinkz over on today's post on Karen's Blog!

Stop back by here late Sunday sometime and I'll have my own card posted, I promise!

No comments: