Sunday, July 21, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 23

Ok, backing up a few weeks to share my Week 23, which was the week of June 2 - June 8, 2013. (Just for the record, because I'm pretty excited about this, I'm actually totally caught up on my PL albums right now and have through Week 28 completed - I just find it much harder to stay caught up with blogging. Mostly because I'm not really sure anyone actually reads these posts?):


I used a little bit of my Studio Calico kit this week along with several printed goodies from Emily Merritt.


On that left side of the layout, those "sweet" and "summer" cards are from Emily Merritt's conveniently named Sweet Summer collection from One Story Down (so is the "I Love Summer" chalkboard card on the right side of the page).  I also added a few Elle's Studio bits and pieces to both sides of the layout.


On the right side of the page, that fun #momentscaptured hashtag card is from Emily Merritt's Hashtags No. 1 set of card (I'm loving all of her new hashtags card sets - she has another one at The Lilypad that is also adorable!!). I also used my Days of the Week stamp set from Evalicious on that Lazy Summer Day 4x6 card. I definitely don't use that stamp set enough!

And that's it. I'll try to share more layouts soon and get caught up with my blogging.  Please let me know what you think!

Some stats, because I think it's fun when Elise Cripe does this, so I thought I'd start as well:

Ratio of photos taken by Jen to photos taken by Joel: 10 to 2
Ratio of Galaxy S3 Phone Photos to "real camera" photos: 10 to 0

I will be sharing a link to this post on The Mom Creative blog.

8 comments:

Kerry said...

Keep blogging ,I read your posts regularly and love seeing your PL. Sorry I haven't left a comment before.

Katrina said...

Congrats on being up to date with PL! I had hoped to catch up this weekend, but ended up not even touching it. Waiting for inspiration to strike (or something like that).

Basement Stamper said...

It's a great feeling to be caught up on your album- that is fantastic and I love seeing your pages. One of these days I'll snap a few of mine.

Lori H said...

Please don't stop blogging - I love seeing your layouts! I also like how you dress them up just a bit - not over the top. Thanks for sharing!

Jenny said...

Love your spread! I really like all your titles. :) Great pages!

Krista Lund said...

love your layout! the colors are just perfect!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I too enjoy seeing the PL layouts. I want to try it, but never seem to take the pics...keep on inspiring and eventually I will turn the corner and get started :>)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jen, people do read these posts...I'm sorry not to have left a comment before. Thank you for the inspiration to keep up with my own album (haven't even thought about photographing mine so I appreciate the effort from everyone else).
JudeinOz