Friday, October 4, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 30

Week 30: July 21 - July 27, 2013


Around here, it was a busy week. I cleaned out and organized my pantry (yuck! I hate that chore and so only get around to it every few years and end up with things that expired an embarrassingly long time ago!!). We did a little back to school shopping (some new Vans for Dean). Legos and a trip to the Library are pretty standard. Excitement came in the form of Drama Camp for Dean (my mom signed him up for that - he was less than thrilled - he's more of a brainy introverted nerd than an outgoing drama kind of kid. But it was probably good for him to stretch himself a bit). We celebrated my birthday (sigh. I was less than thrilled about getting another year older - they go by so fast anymore). And all of Hawaii freaked out about Tropical Storm Flossie, which turned out to be a bit of a let-down, to be honest.


As for products used, there's my usual Seafoam Project Life kit as well as a little bit of Midnight mixed in. My Tiny Attacher mini stapler comes in handy almost every week for attaching things like that Vans tag. I also used several Emily Merritt kits - SelfieSummer Days Summer Nights, and True  Statement Cards No. 1.


And that's about it. Week 30 was done - pretty simple!

And now some stats, because I think it's fun when Elise Cripe does this, so I thought I'd start as well:

Ratio of photos taken by Jen to photos taken by Joel: 7 to 2
Ratio of Galaxy S4 Phone Photos to "real camera" photos: 9 to 0

I will be sharing a link to this post on The Mom Creative blog.

1 comment:

sarah said...

oh my gosh i haven't looked at blogs in so long, your PL layouts are awesome!!!!!! i wish i wasn't so behind on my PL :(