Thursday, November 28, 2013

December Daily 2012 Finished Pages - Part 1

Well, since it's almost time to start sharing my 2013 December Daily, I thought I'd go ahead and do a couple of quick posts to finally share my finished 2012 December Daily Album, since I never got around to doing that last year! I'll break this into 2 (VERY photo-heavy) posts over the next few days, keep the jibber jabber to a minimum and just let the photos speak for themselves. If anyone has any questions about products used, please leave a comment and I'll add the answers to the end of the post. For some reason, blogger is not letting me reply to comments and lately I haven't been able to send e-mail responses to comments either (I'm not sure if this is a new blogger feature or what, but I haven't been able to figure out any changes in my settings, so if you've asked me a questions recently - I haven't been ignoring you - I just can't figure out a way to respond! My e-mail address is in my profile, please feel free to e-mail me directly). Ok, here goes...

The photos aren't the best quality, but because of time constraints I'm not going to spend time editing them and trying to get the best shots. I think they're good enough for you to get the idea.

I did order the Studio Calico kit last year and used printables by Ali Edwards (available through Designer Digitals). I also used printables by Geralyn Sy (her shop is called In a Creative Bubble), lots of washi tape and random stuff from my stash.

Cover:

 


The past 2 years I've used one of these calendar grids to document the "bigger events" of the month:



It's also become tradition to start my album with a "bucket list" of sorts. Just before the month begins, we sit down as a family and come up with a list of all the things we want to do leading up to Christmas. Most of them end up being holiday-themed activities, but not all. (and yes, I realized later that some things accidentally got listed twice. That's OK).



And then the daily documentation begins. I think most of this is pretty self explanatory...























 So there you have the first 12 days of my 2012 December Daily Album! I'll be back sometime this weekend to share the last half of the album, and then look for a post in about a week where I'll be sharing the progress of my 2013 album!


No comments: